We may require you to provide us with a recording of your in-game achievements. Below you will find instructions on how to take a screen recording depending on your device type.
Create a screen recording (iOS)
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.Go to Photos , then select your screen recording.
Record your phone screen (Android)
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record .
- You might need to swipe right to find it.
- If it's not there, tap Edit and drag Screen record to your Quick Settings.
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .
Find screen recordings
- Open your phone's Photos app .
- Tap Library Movies.
Kindly make sure to include the following in your screen recording:
- Your TesterUp account "Settings" page
- Your in-game achievements from the game itself
- Your proof of purchase (if applicable)